WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
(2) Dry Unscented Swiffer® Sweeper sheets
(2) Soft, dry unscented nonwoven sheets (see NOTES *)
(1) Piece of thin, sturdy cardboard, at least 2″ x 3″ (see NOTES **)
(11) thin rubber bands, 3″ x 1/8″
(1) Drugstore Roll Paper Tape, 1″ wide
TOOLS: Ruler; Pen; Stapler; Scotch tape; Sharp Scissors
A fabric cutter is optional but will make things easier.
* For the soft unscented sheets, you can use Swiffer® sheets, or our UnSewn™ sheets. We hope to have UnSewn™ sheets available by mid-July 2020.
** For the cardboard, we used dry cleaner shirt cardboard. Cardboard from the back of an old notebook or a half-gallon milk or juice carton will work; or even flat plastic from the side of a gallon jug.